Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In between breakfast and lunch


Nothing says weekend like waking up and going out for brunch in the city. My sister and I love getting brunch at Norma's, at Le Parker Meridien. We recently introduced my mom to this delicious feast! The wait is normally long on the weekend but luckily we made reservations and were seated promptly.








The portions are huge so we split two entrees and a side between the three of us, which was still too much food. We ordered "Irresistible Banana-Macadamia Nut Flap Jacks" served with Whipped Banana Brown Sugar Butter and "Scrambled Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Quesadilla" with Monterey Jack Cheese, Guacamole and Salsa. The banana flap jacks came with 3 large pancakes filled with fresh banana. I didn't even need to use any syrup. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. we'll just have to skip the side of potatoes the next time!

    ReplyDelete